Monday, May 16, 2011

The Summer Begins

I have moved into my summer apartment. It's HUGE! I didn't expect this since this is Clemson, and they tend to disappoint. Other than having a way bigger dorm than I expected, the summer has been boring so far. It's probably because I have been hanging out in my room doing nothing since my roommate has yet to move in and classes have yet to begin. I did start back to work today but that was also boring. There is hardly anyone on this campus which is to be expected. It's also to be expected that the one dining hall that is open this summer closes at inconvenient times and doesn't serve much. I am looking forward to the rest and for classes to begin and to have something to do besides watch movies on Netflix and catch up on shows I missed. That's all I really have to say for this one. Maybe something interesting will happen this summer, who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment