Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just When It Starts to Get Better, It Gets Worse

So I was having to get up before six and be to work by seven. Now I won't have to be at work till nine thirty. This seems like something good, but that is wrong. It's bad because I'm being cut three hours. I won't be making nearly as much as I would of been. Totally sucks. I feel like I should just quit and have really nothing to do all summer. I need something to do. I have never really liked summer. It's too hot, and I'm always bored. I've always liked winter more. At least I've made friends with a couple of my co-workers. The only ones close to mine and my sister's age. These guys are I think at least twenty-one. I wish I was twenty-one. Being eighteen is not what it's cracked up to be. I have yet to buy a lottery ticket or go to a club. I feel like I've been jipped out of being eighteen. It's been all my choice though. So it's my fault if I haven't been living it up being eighteen. I need to get out, and do something. Now since I only work from nine thirty to one thirty, I might have some time to do something actually exciting over the summer. Now what will I choose to do? So many choices in a small town like mine. I think I would rather go on a road trip and just get away from everything. Maybe I will. I just need people to go with, because a solo road trip is no fun. I can't count on my sis going with me, she can be a total bore, and never wants to do anything fun. I somethings wonder how we're related, then I remember she looks almost exactly like me. So I know we have to be related, or Mom managed to find my doppelganger and adopt her. So I'm going to go think about what I should do to have fun in what is the most boring town in the world. Maybe they'll be something to post about later, probably not.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment