Thursday, June 3, 2010

Does it Get Any Better? The Answer is...

NO! What I am referring to is my job. It's just awful. It's too hot to be sitting outside all day waiting for people, and I have much better things I should be doing instead of preparing and serving(not actually) to people. Most of the time no one shows up. Today we didn't even go to one place, because they decided to stop serving there. So my sis and I had 30 minutes to waste before we had to be at the next destination. We just went ahead and drove to the next destination because it's all the way on the other side of town from where we were, so it takes forever to get there anyways. Yesterday we were late to every destination, not that any one was there or that anyone noticed. Today we were early to every place. I wonder if we'll ever be exactly on time. Tomorrow is the last day I have to go through this torture for this week. Next year, I plan on finding a different job. It's money, but I'd at least want to like my job, but still it's money, and I need that, right? Right. I'll just keep telling myself everyday when I have to get up before six during the summer, and have no time really for anything else. Yea telling myself that will definitely work. No, it's never going to work. I have to deal with it anyways. This really sucks. Blah, blah, blah. Something, hopefully, will brighten my spirits soon, or not.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment