Monday, May 31, 2010

Work Is Such a Bore

As I am writing this I'm sitting on concrete waiting for people to come get food. It seems utterly pointless to be doing this. I thought someone would of shown up by now but no. All I get is someone in a Lexus who just parked here, and not doing anything. Also some old man keeps driving by. Wow! My job is fun. What my job is is this summer feeding program, where me and some other people including my twin sis, fix lunch and hand it out to kids in different communities in my town. It's something my mom's boss decided to try out this year. So at the places I went to, because right now I'm actually off work, no one showed up. Maybe it was because it's a holiday or because my sis and I looked like we didn't really want to be there, so no one wanted to approach us. No one even bothered to come up to us, so maybe it wasn't us. Who knows.

I was so bored earlier, I decided to try out my mobile posting. It worked pretty good. I just have no idea how to add a title and all that. So I will try it again some other day. Right now, I'm typing this on my laptop. So much easier than trying to do it on my tiny keyboard on my Palm.

Oh, my job gives me so much joy! Yea, I'm never going to say that again.  I just hope it gets better. Maybe someone will actually show up tomorrow. I hope so, or I'm really going to regret that I that I told my mom I'll work this. Wish me luck that it turns out better tomorrow.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment