Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Can be Just as Boring as Monday

So it's Friday, and what do I have to do today? Nothing that's what. I have school work I need to be doing, but do I feel like doing it? The answer would be no. My mom gets off early today, so if she decided that we're going, I may go to the outlet mall and buy a new dress or skirt for my sister's graduation tomorrow. My mom may decide not to let me get a new dress and I'll be stuck with one of my old ones which I don't want.
So besides having nothing to do, today is boring because it's raining. It has been sunny all week and today it decides to rain. Normally when it rains, and it's not some bad thunder storm, my sis and I watch a movie. We've always thought rainy days were the best movie days. If it looks like rain, or just started to rain, we always go, "Movie time," and then pick out a movie to watch that we've probably watched a million times. I think we get this from elementary school. We always watched movies back then when it rained and we couldn't go outside for recess. Oh, the good ole days. I'm just hoping it doesn't continue to rain all weekend. Sunday I plan on going to Six Flags with my sister and some of our friends. I have already paid for the tickets. It was not just for a one day pass, they're also having a concert that day. The Bamboozle Roadshow, which features All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, and many others. I absolutely love All Time Low and Cartel, and I do not want to miss out on this. So I'm hoping that the Big Man Upstairs will decide not to have it rain Sunday. It's the first time in like two years I will be going to Six Flags, and I really want to ride Goliath and see this concert. Don't let me down please. You know, now that I've asked for it not to rain, I've probably jinxed myself. Oh well, maybe they'll reschedule it. So I'm going to continue my boring Friday with nothing to do, and hope that I get to go shopping and see All Time Low.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment