Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can I Ever Stick With the Same Thing???

So I can never seem to keep the same template for either of my blogs. I am constantly changing. Like just a few minutes ago, I switched from a star lamp as my background, to a coffee cup. On my other blog, I use to have some books as my background, and now have a guy holding a camera. I'm just wandering if I'll ever stick with one for more than a month. I don't think people really care if I do. I notice a lot of other blogs change how they look too. They just don't seem to change it as much. I've changed my book blog template a few times, and I haven't even had this blog a month and I've already changed it twice. I'm also wondering if this will happen with other things in my life. If I'll be able to stick with my chosen major, or keep changing it. Will I want to change colleges after just one month. I hope not, this is my dream school.

Life sucks, just to let you know. Maybe not to you, but to me it does. I'm so wishing I could just not think and worry about things, but that's all I do. Argh!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to scream some times. This is so not on topic, but who cares about that. So as with last Friday, and yesterday, today is really boring. This one's short, I just don't feel like blogging that much today.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment