Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Roller Coasters and Music?


So Sunday I went to Six Flags Over Georgia. I haven't been in about 3 or 4 years. I really do love Six Flags, even if I don't get to go every year.My favorite rides are Superman, Goliath, and Batman. So on Sunday they were having the Bamboozle Roadshow which featured All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, Hanson, Good Charlotte, Forever The Sickest Kids, Cartel, and Cady Groves. There were other bands, but they were playing in a different area, and I didn't get to see them. I don't really care too much for Hanson or Cady Groves. I was mainly there to see All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, and Cartel. I had heard of Forever the Sickest Kids before the show, but hadn't heard any of their music. I don't know why, I realized I loved every one of their songs that they played. They also were one the best performances of the day. The show started at 2 something and didn't end till almost 8. So my friends, sis, and I rode a few rides before the show including Goliath and Superman, and rode Georgia Scorcher after the show before we headed home. I really wanted to ride more, but I wanted to see this concert more. I can always go back and ride roller coasters some other day, this concert was only going to happen one day. So Sunday became more exciting than Friday, and today is just as boring as Friday was. I am so wanting to go back to Six Flags, and ride some rides. I also really want to go see another concert. Like who wouldn't want to see these bands perform? Honestly, Martin, the lead singer for Boys Like Girls, is kind of crazy. I knew he acted weird, but I have never been to one of their concerts before, so I didn't know how weird. I liked him though. He was just being himself, and he even challenged some guy out in the audience who didn't seem to like Hanson that much. But the guy couldn't get up on stage because it was against Six Flags' policy. Whatever. It's what he told us. I also didn't think that All Time Low band members were going to be like they were. The guitarist, Jack, was always running around, you didn't always see him on stage. He also went out in the crowd once. Him and Alex, the lead singer and guitarist, would talk after some of the songs, and it was hilarious. They would argue, and they fought over some hat that someone in the audience threw up on stage. Jack tried to get a hat from someone that looked like a rabbit. Alex threatened to throw picks at her till she did. Forever the Sickest Kids acted the same way. Their lead singer was my favorite. Over all, I think I will go see each of these bands in concert again. I'm hoping that later on in the summer, I can go to the Vans Warped Tour. Who knows if I'll actually be able to.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment