Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Been a Long Day...

My day began like all of my Wednesdays, with me ignoring my alarm, and ending up finally waking up later than I meant to. I always wake up before my alarm, and when I notice that there is still time to get some extra sleep, I take it. Sometimes I completely ignore my alarm, but this is kind of a hard task to accomplish since my alarm sounds like the fire alarm. I know this because we had the fire alarm go off on us at 4 in the morning. Later that morning, my alarm goes off 7:45, sounding oddly similar to the fire alarm. So most days, I wake up panicked that it's the fire alarm, and that my residence hall is about to burn down with me in it, cause I didn't wake up. I do know that it's not the fire alarm, so most days I do manage to ignore it, and wake up 30 minutes after I wanted to. at least it's not an hour, or I would be in big trouble. I have already had that happen to me twice. One morning, my phone kept going off because I had a text message. From who? Who else but my mother, of course! She sent me a text asking me how I was doing, at 6 AM! Most of the time my phone is on silent because it has a light show sort thing going on that I usually notice, but I had decided to leave it on vibrate, why, I don't know. My phone has a weird vibrate mode. It does different variations for different things, like a call or text or email. For email it only vibrates a couple of times then goes off. But for text message it has this extremely loud vibrate that doesn't stop till you check it or after a minute. It's really annoying. So that's what I heard one morning, when my mom, being the considerate person she is, text me. She now knows, I am not wanting to be woken up at 6 anymore.

Anyways, back to what I was originally writing about, well today was not my best day. First off I'm still sick, but it's more like allergies or something. I do have a headache at the moment though. So I didn't want to get up this morning to go to my 9 am Chem. lab. I am not loving my chem. lab. It's ok, at least the people in my lab group are ok, but the rest not so much. After that I had my chemistry lecture, so ironic I know. Then I had my math class. To let you know I go from 9 in the morning till 2:15 with no break except to get to the next class. So I didn't get lunch till after 2. Then at 4 I had my communications lecture, which I also had an exam in. Fun! Then at 6:30 I had my math exam. Again, fun! Both weren't too bad, but I felt like I had not time for anything but class and exams. I ate before my math exam, or else I would of had to wait till after, which would of been after 8. I truly hate my Wednesdays and Fridays because I don't have like any break. It's just classes back to back. It's my own fault, I created my schedule. It wasn't like it was really flexible. The times were already set, and by the time I got to register, most classes were full already. I just now feel like I've gotten a break, and I also just realized that I need to prepare my outline and notecards for the speech I have to give on Friday. Oh, will the fun never end?!?!  Well I'm going to stop my rant about my wonderful Wednesday's.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment