Friday, February 10, 2012

All I Want to Do is Sleep...

I've been so tired lately. I just want to sleep, but can't. I for some reason stay up all night, and when I do finally get some sleep, it's not very much. Right now I'm extremely tired but know that I probably won't get to take a nap. I've gone through this before, basically for years now. I use to take something to help, but I have nothing now, and it had stopped helping anyways. Well anyways this post really has no point to it. I've just decided that I wanted to start posting more, and I guess that means that I will have a lot of posts that are just random, and pretty much about nothing(case in point: this post). So to leave this one a bit of a happier note: I may get to see the guy that I've had a crush on since last year. I'm trying to decide whether I still feel the same or I just want to move on. I don't know, maybe I'll figure it out soon. Anyways, I'm just happy to get to see him, and that ends this lovely post. OH and Happy Friday!! It took it forever to get here, but it's here! And if I don't post on Valentine's day, Happy early Valentine's Day! I'm not much of a romantic, I really only care about the candy such as is the reason I love Halloween(besides the cool costumes), but other than that Valentine's Day isn't that big of deal. So I hope it's good for everyone who loves this holiday.

Adios,

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment