Friday, March 2, 2012

Decided to try Something New...

By this I mean I've decided to start talking about something different. I notice that I mainly talk about school and guys, but this blog is about who I am(yea I know since I'm a college student, school and boys are pretty much who I am, but there is more to me). One thing I wanted to start talking about is my hair. I believe my hair is a big part of me. A lot of people Identify me by my hair. I'm also mixed, so I have a really interesting hair type or so I've been told. My hair has a mind of it's own, and I've been trying to get it to listen to me, so I thought while I was trying to figure out what I want to do with my hair, I would start posting about it. This blog is not going to be only about my hair, it's still going to include anything else that goes on in my world. But this is about who I am, and again I tell you that my hair is a big part of my life. I have days that I love it and days that I absolutely hate it. Well anyways, that's all I wanted to post about. Keep a look out for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment