Monday, July 18, 2011

What Is Up With This?

So Blogger has decided to change everything about it. I kind of like it, but it's gotten me more obsessed with going on here just to look at my page views. I hardly ever cared before, but now I want to know. I blame you Blogger! It makes me wonder who's looking at my blog, and I don't like that it has these off the wall sites that say they're my referring sites. I keep thinking to myself, "How do people find my blog through a site that sales sunglasses?" It's weird, and I sometimes wonder why Blogger even feels the need to tell me this. I guess I like knowing which of my posts are the most popular, but honestly I don't really care that much. I just really want to know how people find my blog from random sites I have never visited and don't pertain to blogs at all. Is it too much to ask just for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment