Monday, January 10, 2011

New Beginning

So I haven't posted on here in forever. So I thought since it's the beginning of my second semester of college and a new year, I should make my New Year's revolution to post more consistently. It will be for this blog and the other. I hope I stick with it.

Anyways, what you missed of last semester:

Passed every class, but not with the grades I would of liked to have.
Getting along with the roommate.
Met a lot of cool people, and made a couple of really good friends. 
Went to a party that didn't go like expected.
Got sat on by a drunk Australian on the CAT(Clemson Area Transit) Bus. He thought he knew me.
Spent a lot of time walking downtown and renting random movies. 
Loved my job for the most part except for when I was the only student employee there. 
Couldn't wait to come back.

So that's the jist of what happened last semester. There was a lot more but that would take many posts, which is what I should of done. This semester I will hopefully post at least once a week. I am really looking forward to my new schedule. I have English and psychology. My classes also don't start till 12, no morning classes except for a 9 o'clock Biology lab.

So that ends this one, keep looking back for more. 

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment