Monday, January 17, 2011

Off To a Great Start

So far second semester has been going well except for the snow. I love snow, but when it overstays its welcome that's when I start hating it. For starters, it caused me to have a really hard time getting to campus on the day I wanted to get there. It also delayed classes and me starting back at my job. I didn't mind classes being cancelled for a day, but I did mind not being able to go to work. It confused me with the times I should go in. Other than that I am liking my second semester of college. I've spent most of it hanging out with my friends and avoiding staying in my room. This is not because of my roommate in case you were thinking that. No this is cause if I stayed in my room all I would have to do is study or watch movies on my laptop to avoid studying. I did get all my work done. I just took my time getting to it, which is a bad habit that I will try to work on this semester. Some other goals of mine this semester are to meet more people and find an extracurricular activity. I also want to keep my blogs going, but that may prove harder than I first thought, since first semester I tried the same thing. Well this is all I'm going to post for now. I will post more later maybe even again this week. Hopefully something exciting happens.


Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment