Thursday, February 24, 2011

This week has not been a good week for me. It has been too stressful and school has not been the cause. Well that's not completely true. I do have a 500 word essay due tomorrow by 5 that I can't concentrate on. It would be a lot easier to write this if I didn't have other problems going on. I don't even feel like typing any of what happened. I just want all of this week to be a dream. This whole semester has felt like a dream. I just want to finally wake up. It has turned into a nightmare. So this is what I will write about what happened this week: that guy that's been confusing me made things worse, so I've decided to move on. It wasn't a decision I wanted to make, but I am making it. That's all I feel like saying. It doesn't really matter what I write about it, it's not going to change what's already happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment