Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life Can be Confusing

So college is hard, we all know that. At least I hope all of us know that. I wish it was easy, but it's not. I'm not just talking about classes, I'm talking about everything else as well. What do you do when you like this guy, and you're pretty sure that he likes you, but he hasn't asked you out. I need to rephrase that: more like I've asked him to do things, but he hasn't asked me. I feel like I've been the one taking the lead on this thing, and I feel I shouldn't be the one. He confuses me too much, and I can't concentrate on anything else but what's going on with him. It's awful! I can barely eat around this guy, but it's not because I don't want him to see me eat. It's because my stomach feels weird whenever he's around, and it's hard to want to eat something. I just want to go up to him one day and ask him what's going on with us. I just want to know. I think I will feel a lot better if I could just do that. I think I might be able to concentrate on other things, but I won't know that for sure till I ask him, or he just tells me one day. So this problem isn't just in college, but I'm in college, so I'm making it a college problem. And he also goes to the same school as me. I see this guy randomly except for days we've planned to eat breakfast together. If I run into him while on my way to class, I feel like skipping that class and just going to hang out with him. He told me one day, after I had ran into him on his way to class(I didn't have a class that day, since it was cancelled), that he would of have rather skipped that class just for me. I did make him late, but he didn't care. He says things like this to me all the time, and it's hard to respond when I feel like I'd just sound like an idiot. He's sweet and nice, and is always saying he'll do something or go somewhere just for me. But he hasn't told me he likes me or asked me out. This is why it's confusing. I'm pretty sure he likes me(or at least I hope he does), and I'm pretty sure he knows I like him. I think he figured that out a while ago. I just want to know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment