Monday, March 7, 2011

19, a Weird Age?

So as of midnight, I am now officially 19. It's a weird age to turn if you ask me. You are still considered a teenager, but you don't really feel like one. So I guess it's a transition period between the teens and twenties. I wish I could just skip it and say I'm 20, but no that's not how this world works. Anyways, it's too soon to say how this day will turn out. I do still have classes that I have to attend, and I have to go to work. I feel I'm going to forget that it's even my birthday and think that it's any other Monday. I don't feel any different, and it's not like 18 where I'm able to do all this stuff now. No I'm still just able to do the same things I was able to do a day ago. Nothing's really changed. The only thing different about my life is that I'm in college and away from home, which I'm dealing with a lot better than I thought I would. So let's hope this is a good birthday, and that it's not just any other day, but really if it was I think I would be fine with that. Oh and the above image, I just thought was funny. I don't really believe anyone will forget my birthday. Anyways, it's just a birthday, and not even that big of one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment