Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

Rain has decided to ruin what my friends and I had planned this weekend. We were going to throw our lives away(not really that's just what we kept saying). We had it all planned out, and it was sunny most of this week, but yesterday it just had to be ruined. And today is not any better. I had originally planned to go home, for my birthday, since it's Monday. My sister has her spring break on our birthday, lucky her, but since I wanted to do things here, I decided to stay. Also for some reason, I just don't want to go home. I really don't know why. I actually like home, but it's really different than what I'm used to now. It's only been a couple of months since I've been home, feels like longer, and I haven't missed it that much. It's got me thinking that maybe if I transfer to a school farther away, I can handle it. I can handle being more than a couple of hours away. I really think I can. Anyways, the rain has decided to delay our plans, since they were plans for the outdoors. We might do it Monday, which would make it a great birthday. Maybe we will, who knows. Well this is all for this one. I'm hoping the rain doesn't ruin everything today.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment