Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting Use to This, I Guess?

So I've been away at college for 3 days now. Wow! I can tell you it's not like I expected at all. I thought it would be different then how it is, I don't know why. It's cool though. The only problem is I'm missing my sis and friends. One of them I've been texting and he's decided to give me an awful nickname. I won't even put it on here, I don't like it that much. It's my own fault. As told to me by him, I was suppose to come up with my own. I was told this because I made the mistake of asking him how he got all the nicknames he has. He came up with most of them himself, of course. Just to let you know maybe 2 of them are actually good. He's really big into nicknames, and thinks he's the master of them. He wishes. Well I couldn't think of anything, so again I make the mistake of telling him this so he comes up with one. One I don't get, but whatever. He's in a totally different state than me, like 5 hours away. Which is sad, but at least I don't have to hear that nickname all the time. So as I have already pointed out, I also miss my twin sis. I text her way more than anyone else. Wait, let me rephrase that, she's the one who is usually texting me. She's about 3 hours away at a different college, like my friends, but we always manage to talk to each other. I think I won't miss her as much if we text most of the time. She doesn't even have to be at college yet. She went early for some program, and doesn't start class for a week or more. I start on Wednesday and my first class is at 9. It's my chemistry lab, joy! I at least know where most of my classes are. I hope I'm not late to any of them. It's always a possibility. One good thing, I finished that essay that was required of every incoming freshman. It was due by midnight tonight, and I just finished 45 minutes ago. It's probably the worse essay I've ever written, but I'm not an English major, so it doesn't matter to me that much. It's also a pass/fail course. All I have to do is do all the required material, and I pass the class. It's not for any credit what so ever, which is kind of disappointing since I have to do all this work for it.

Just to let you know, in case you were wondering, my school's colors are orange, purple, and white, and that paw is the tiger paw. I'm a Clemson Tiger now!

Adios,

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment