Thursday, August 12, 2010

Two More Days!!!

This Saturday I will be moving into my dorm at Clemson. I cannot wait! My roommate and I have been talking through Facebook, discussing what we're bringing and what we're not. We're also deciding whether or not we're lofting our beds. She's from Florida, but moved to Texas last week. She has a 20 hour drive, and she left today to get to school on time. She seems pretty cool and I can't wait to meet her. I also can't wait to move in. The only hassle is trying to pack everything up and remembering everything. I think I've got nearly everything I need. I really hope I don't forget anything. One problem that I'm having is that the replacement book bag I ordered after they sent the other to the wrong Alicia is not here yet. The person I talked to and placed the order for me said it should of been here on Monday, but it's still not here. I called PBTeen again today. This time the guy told me that my order should be here either today or tomorrow. If it's here tomorrow then that will be too late because we're leaving tomorrow morning to take my sis to school. She moves in tomorrow. My mom said she would bring it to me when she takes my sis the rest of her stuff next week. I'm really hoping that it will be here today. I don't want to have to wait till next week to have my new book bag that I really need. Argh, live is soooo frustrating sometimes!!! Well I need to finish packing, and I need to get my sis movitated to actually start packing her things. She's only packed some things, and now she's lounging on the couch watching TV. She doesn't seem to want to pack at all. So I've got to get a move on, I still have a lot of things I have to pack, and at this moment I can't remember what all it is.

Adios,

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment