Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Something New!

So I got a new laptop on Monday. I got a MacBook Pro, and I love it so far. I'm actually using it right now for the first time. I was required by Clemson to get a laptop. Originally I was going to get a Dell that would of cost me only $400. It was one of two laptops that I could of gotten for my major. Both of them were Dells. Clemson sends out a Laptop recommendation list every year, and last year's only had 2 computer's for me to choose from. So I go to see if I can buy one of Dell's and it turns out that Dell no longer makes that model. That totally sucked. Well I signed up to receive an email when the new recommendation list came out, and on it I could choose any of the computers listed. Well it turns out the cheapest computer is $1200, and it's a MacBook Pro. Originally I never wanted a Mac. I'm really use to having a PC, but so far I'm liking my Mac. I would of gotten the Dell, but it was like $200 more, which makes a difference when I still had other things to buy after I got my computer. So I'm happy with my choice, but I think I would of been happier if I could of gotten the $400 laptop and had an extra $800 to spend on other things I need. I'm even going to add a photo I took using Photo Booth with my webcam, which I'm finding I like having.

No comments:

Post a Comment